Monday, July 14, 2008

Forgotten Projects Calendar


Today I added the Forgotten Projects Calendar to my blog. If you scroll down just below my blog posts you will see the Calendar. In this calender there will be start and finish dates to all my projects. It is very empty right now but as I start to get a sense of my time line I will be adding projects.

The calendar is one way for me to keep organized as well as for you to track my progress. In my previous posts, one of my biggest weaknesses is my lack of calendar/ planner use. I am horrible with keeping dates organized and things on schedule. This public calendar is a way to keep track of my work and my progress. It is also meant to be a learning tool for other unorganized crafters and small business entrepreneurs.

Please make comments and let me know how I am doing and whether you are finding this series helpful!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: