Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Etsy Promotional Calendar

To the left of my articles there is a new feature to my blog. It is my Etsy Promotion Calendar. It will have all my upcoming sales and promotions. Already I have added two upcoming sales: Shop Local Free Shipping Sale and the Pre-Season Scarf Sale.

Both of these sales are for free shipping on mentioned items. They include items already listed in my shop. When you click on each you will find more details concerning both. If this calendar and the sales are successful I will continue using this form of sale advertising.

I am in love with my Google calendar and am finding more and more things I can do with my calendar. If you have been reading my blog you will know I have started using it for my series Forgotten Projects.

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: