Friday, November 20, 2009

It's been awhile

Lately I have been very busy with work that I have not had the drive nor the time to really sit down and write for my blog. I have neglected A Nieman Design and I miss writing and sharing my ideas and projects. 

At work I took a new position as the Store Designer of the La-Z-Boy in Fairlawn Ohio. I have been really busy setting up shop and working on designs. There hasn't been a designer at this store for a year and there I a lot of organizing and paperwork to do.  It has made me exhausted when I come home at the end of the day. 50 hour work weeks are not fun. But finally I have gotten things together enough to relax and start blogging again.


I am looking forward to getting back to my blog and my etsy!



Have a wonderful day!

Ali




No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: