Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday Gift Guide


This Christmas selling season I have decided to poor more into my advertising and promotions. For a while I had been getting emails from the IndieBizChicks.com. This is a site that focuses on the business development of women. The majority of the women that follow this site are small business entrepreneurs.

I would definitely recommend this site to anyone interested in some tips from people who have been successful.

Every Christmas they put out a Holiday Gift Guide. This guide includes recipes, crafts, and a large list of sellers of handmade or small businesses. It is free to the public and is distributed to a wide market. Here is the link: http://indiebizchicks.com/hgg2008.html

Have fun looking through it. I surely did. (my ads on page 20)


No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: