Saturday, December 6, 2008

Updated Pictures Finally

The presentation of a shop is essential in whether or not someone is attracted to it in the first place. In an internet shop, having great pictures makes your shop and your merchandise more marketable.

When I first started my shop I took pictures of my items just to get them online. The whole shop concept was new to me. Over the past two years I have learned a lot about selling online and on etsy. I started taking pictures of my items in a different manner, a more pleasing manner. The only problem was my shop was not coherent.

Finally today I was able to take pictures of some of my older items. And after editing them they are now updated in my shop. It took me a while but I finally have a shop that looks the way I want it to. Here are some of the pictures I took earlier:






No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: