Sunday, December 7, 2008

Catching Up


Today I decided to catch up on some things that I haven't had time for over the past couple months. I have just started a new job that allows me a more structured schedule to work on my Etsy Shop and my crocheting.

It had been about a month since I last uploaded more photo's on to flickr. In my previous post I talked about how I had finally update some old photo's in my etsy shop. So today I added them all to my flickr page. It feels good to have them online and visible for people to see.

Along with that I decided to take a look at my favorites on etsy. I had 197 pages of favorite sellers. I started going through them ( as I haven't looked at them in forever) and realized some of the shops had unfortunately close and some of the items were no longer listed. So this is my current project: updating favorites. It is giving me a chance to see what I liked over the years and what is out there on Etsy. It is also helping me with a little research.

As I am getting use to my new schedule, I hope to a lot more time to my shop and reaching my goal: To be a full time Crochet Designer!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: