Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting Ready for the New Year


After everything that has happened over the past few days and months I have decided to get serious about my crochet and design business. While I am looking for a new job I am going to be organizing myself in a way that I can pay off my loans and credit cards and start saving money in order to start my own business.

This will take me some time to achieve but with some persistence and a lot of organization I will achieve my goal. In the next week I plan to come up with a list of things that I will need to get done in order to make this vision possible.

I have already started by downloading a free version of Quick Books. I will be using this for all my book keeping now, personal and business. This way I can see everything I am spending and everything I owe. Starting from today I will be as organized as I should be in order to operate a business.

The next step is to do a full inventory of my Etsy Shop. I will be having a sale after Christmas to decrease this inventory and after the sale I will close my shop and have a full count of all items for 2009.

During this process I will have to look for a new job to support myself in the mean time. Quite honestly I am tired of looking for a job and am going to try to find something that may not be the most rewarding, but will pay the bills.

In the next couple days look for more post on my full list of things to complete, my business plan and hopefully my new job!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: