Friday, November 21, 2008

New Job

It has definitely been a while since I have last written and a lot has happened. I finally got a new job. I am work as an administrative assistant for the Ohio College of Massotherapy( Massage Therapy). So far I am enjoying myself. It is a lot more work than Dillard's. The schedule is better. I finally have weekends off. The only draw back is that it is another step away from design.

As I started this job I thought it would be a way to make more money, pay off my loans, and learn more about a business. I do find myself missing design and wishing I could pay off my debt enough to really start my own business.

Etsy is doing well for me in the later part of the year. My sales have tripled since last year and I am ready for more.

Right now my current project is my bf's scarf. It is taking me a little longer than I had hoped, but it should be done soon.

One I get settled with my new job and schedule I hope to dedicate more time to Etsy and my crocheting, design and photography.

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: