Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I bought too much yarn!

A while back I purchased a large amount of yarn thinking I was going to go through it in no time. Well its almost 6 months later and I have only gone through half and I am seriously doubting that I will make it through the rest anytime soon.

I also have looked through my yarn inventory and realized I have a ton of yarn just sitting around, many of it that I received from my grandmother for free. I plan on using these skeins sooner than the one's I over bought.I decided to sell off some of these unused skeins to people on Etsy. I bought this yarn for less than what the current price is at local craft stores so those who purchase the yarn will be getting the same yarn for less.

If you are interested in buying the yarn here is the link:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16013639

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: