Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Featured Seller: Momma Earth Herbal Gifts


My next featured shop is Momma Earth Herbal Gifts who is located in Pittsburgh PA.

Their Etsy shop is iansmomma.etsy.com and her other site is mommaearth.com.

Items Sold: Natural Herbal Packs, Eye pillows, Dream pillows

What makes your shop eco-friendly or organic based?:
I use natural ingredinets in my products. All of my herbs and essential oils are organic. I use bamboo fiber fill in my pillows and dream pillows.

What do you do everyday that is green?:
What don't I do? Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!! Recycling is a big one for me and my family. We unplug appliances that aren't in use. I use natrual cleaning products, buy organic food, buy local food when available. We just renovated our kitchen using eco friendly products

Favorite Movie: anything funny
Favorite color: Pink

Favorite item in your shop: New Bamboo filled Pillows

My favorite item in her shop:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11249404
An Etsy Shop that you think should be featured that is not your own: Luxe.etsy.com

Thanks for being Green! Momma!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: