Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Featured Seller: MarthaHaskins


Today's featured seller Alex Whatton owner of MarthaHaskins. She is located in Milford, CT.

Her shop is MarthaHaskins. Her blog is http://MarthaHaskins.blogspot.com.

Items Sold: Fine Art, Photography, and Surface Design

What makes your shop eco-friendly or organic based?:
I use 100% post-consumer waste recycled paper made with hydroelectric power and/or found paper for all of my ACEOs and since my mother started her own art school, I use-up the left over paints that students were going to throw away!

What do you do everyday that is green?:
Turn off the lights whenever I leave a room (or even use a candle), take quick showers or shallow baths, reuse my shopping bags (I NEVER take plastic bags from stores), and I read the news online!

Favorite Book: "Craft, Inc." by Meg Ilasco
Favorite Movie: "Serenity"
Favorite Color: Orange (at the moment)

Favorite item in your shop: Sally Robot...or the carrot tote!

My Favorite Item in your Shop: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11492989

An Etsy Shop that you think should be featured that is not your own:
ponyup - I love the idea of bringing your flatware with you!

Thanks for being Green Alex!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: