Thursday, August 14, 2008

CH-CH-CH- CHanges

Over the next couple of weeks there will be some changes to my blog(s). I have been think about how much time I have to dedicate to having two blogs and have decided that my available time and the time I need are not equal. I do not have the time to dedicate to two blogs and make them both successful. Therefor I will be combining the two.

My thought is to re post my articles from Design to Save the World on ANiemanCrochet. This will probably take a couple weeks or so. After this I will focus my articles on topics from both blogs. These topics will included but not be limited to Etsy, Crochet, Photography, Design, Art, and the Environment.

First before I start re posting these articles I will be reformatting my blog space. I will change the layout and decide what exactly I should keep on my blog page. If you have any opinions on what I should keep or get ride of, please leave a comment.

Hopefully all my efforts will be worth it and I will end up with a creative, productive and successful blog!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: