Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shopping My Closet

I have decided that I am going to try a new project. I know I have a decent amount of clothes in my closet but I usually wear the same ones over and over again. With money being tight right now I cannot afford to purchase any new clothes until after I have purchased a new car ( oh priorities). Keeping this in mind I am going to go shopping in my own closet!

So the rule is as follows: I cannot do laundry until my underwear drawer is bare.


Quite simply I will wear what is in my closet in various different ways in order to see really what I have as well as what items I could use. By the end what is left in my closet will be either one of two things: 1. things I don't wear anymore either because the don't fit or are just plan ugly. These will be donated. and 2. Summer clothes which I cannot double wear in winter.

Every so often I will document my shopping successes and post them for your to see. And afterwards I will inventory my clothes and of course do some laundry!

1 comment:

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie said...

This is a really great idea. I definitely have tons of clothes, and this would probably help me shop less by re-realising what great stuff I already have.

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: