Monday, August 17, 2009

New Twitter Profile

Like many others who were new to twitter and wanted to increase their follower I experimented with different sites that promised to increase my followers. I signed up for these sites thinking that all I needed to do was sign up follow their instructions and I would have more followers. Well one site that I signed up for not only gave me more followers but also spammed my site. It spammed my twitter so badly that my account was suspended.

So after finding out that I would have to wait a month to rejoin the twitter community I decided to make a new user name and start all over. This would eliminate all the spam that I had from that site and help me organize my followers better.

There are a lot of things I have learned from my first twitter account that I will take to my next. Not signing up for sites that promise things without reading the fine print is one of those things. Watch the sites you use to promote. Don't get your account suspended like I did.

Please follow my new twitter at ANiemanDesign

1 comment:

vision2eyes@gmail.com said...

great blog keep up the good work

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: