Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Revisiting My Goals

This week has been very productive for me so far. I have posted a new item, organized some of my yarn and applied to a bunch of jobs. I have also started a new project that I said I wasn't going to do in my goals. I have a tendency to get distracted by great new projects and when something feels right I can't stop, even when I should.

I think I have gotten the bulk of new creation obsession out of my system and am ready to get back to business.

As far as getting my projects in order and into a calendar, I am a little behind. I have at least identified my projects that need to be finished and when they need to be finished. I have yet to put them into a calendar. My projects include, current granny square blanket, tiny cakes, and purses.

The tiny cakes are my newest obsession. I found a pattern for a large cake and thought, hey why not make it smaller! Blogger is having a problem uploading my pictures unfortunately. They are not completely finished and I hope to have a full blog post about them and how I will be selling them either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

I also plan to have my calendar done by tomorrow as well.

Have a Nice Day!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: