Monday, October 20, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas


Christmas is getting closer and closer and the shopping season will be starting soon( if you haven't already). Getting my Etsy shop ready is at the top of my list of things to do. There are many things that I have been putting off but now the time has come for me to really get organized.

The following is a list of things that I need to complete before the official start of the shopping season.

1. Post all ornaments in my Etsy shop.
2. Re-take pictures of items that have been in my shop for a while.
3. Finish promotional items.
4. Update all adds on Project Wonderful.
5. Promote Promote Promote

Please check back to see how I am doing and to see my updated store!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: