Monday, September 29, 2008

Where else can you find my products?

Just recently I have started selling my products elsewhere than my shop on Etsy.com. Just recently I opened a shop on Facebook. Well its not an actual shop its a facebook page that shows all my projects and where to purchase each item. It has produced one order so far and has opened up a new customer base.

Also I have sold some of my wash clothes to a soap maker in Oregon. She is packaging them with her soaps as gift sets for the holiday season. HarvestTheSunHerbs is her etsy shop. This is the listing of the gift set. Hopefully she has much success with these sets.

I am hoping that these two new opportunities help my sales in the upcoming months as we approach the Christmas season.

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: