Thursday, May 29, 2008

Three Pages


In one of the helpful forum post I read that three pages is the magic number for jewelry shops. I figured if it helps them it could help me. So I have been trying to add all my inventory to my shop and fill three pages worth.

It is a lot harder than I expected. I guess I did not realize that there were soooo many item that could fit onto one page. Yesterday I finally listed enough to start the third page. Amazingly enough I had enough merchandise already made from when I sold at the gift shop.

I still have a few more items to add, including some purses. By the time I get those items listed I should be sufficiently set for a while. That will leave me time to make more merchandise and do more marketing.( Which I really need to do!)

Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: