Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Years! My New Years Resolutions

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I am glad that you have joined me again in this new year. I am really excited about this year and have many plans for this blog and ANiemanDesign.

Earlier this week I posted on my here a link to a poll I am taking on my Facebook page asking what you would like to see more of from my blog this year. Please take a gander over there and vote if you would! I want to get all the feedback I can get.



This time of year we all think about improving ourselves. I am looking to improve myself and my work. I hope that as you travel with me we can create a dialog on what is working and what is not working.

What improvements are you looking to implement this year?

Please comment below to help us help each other improve and stay on track!

Thank you for reading and welcome to my new readers!
-Alison

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: