Sunday, March 4, 2012

Vacation Time

You may have noticed that I have been a little absent this past week and a half. This is due to my fiance and I having several days off which is extremely unusual. We work opposing schedules him monday thru friday 9-5 and myself retail which means working every weekend with my days off during the week. So basically we don't get to spend days together unless we request time off.


My fiance was off this whole week which was wonderful and meant we could spend some time working on our upcoming wedding! (Stay tuned to some upcoming post about how I am designing our wedding).


The main areas were accomplished was the cake and the music for the ceremony. I can't wait to share with you the vendors we have found for our wedding. So far they have been fabulous and have made things very stress free.


Another big event during this time period was my Birthday! Well my birthday wasn't really the big event, its what I received for my birthday. My fiance adopted a cat for my birthday!


Her name is Vavita and is an affectionate and playful 2 year old. I am so excited to have her join our family and you better believe there will be some upcoming posts on her!



1 comment:

Sparkle said...

How awesome that you guys adopted a grown-up kitty! I can't wait to hear more about her - welcome, Vavita!

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: