Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Last Week of the Closet Challenge!

Alrighty!  Here are the last week of photo's for the Shopping my Closet Challenge. I will post all the pictures on Pintrest on a board so you can see them all together. I did find out that I have more clothes than underwear and this challenge be a bit longer with a trip to target's intimate section!

I found some bright color in my closet! There is more hiding in there, maybe I need to rotate them to the front.

I love this dress. It's a great denim piece and I love layering it. Denim is always a great base for creating an outfit.

Back to black and grey, but this time a little persimmon in the mix.

It was cold so I definitely needed a 3/4 length shirt underneath this warm beige sweater.

Stay tune to see what items I found I really need to add or replace in my wardrobe!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: