Monday, October 31, 2011

BE@HOME Featured Blog

So I am a little bit behind. With having to get ready for our House Warming/ Halloween party this past Friday, that I have forgotten to let you know about a feature on a great site!

Be@ Home featured me in a segment they call Best of the Web. here is a link to the segment I was featured in: Best of the Web: Be @ Home # 45

While your there look around you will find some great articles about home decor, decorating and interior design. Also up at the top there are several other sections that relate to fashion, baby, pets and more!

I am really enjoying thumbing throw this site and exploring their new ideas Please check it out.

As for things getting back to normal... look forward to more frequent blog post from me and new items being added to my etsy shop!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: