Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Great American Apparel Diet

I came across this website after reading an article from TreeHugger. I followed the link, read the rules and decided this would be a great thing for me to partake in. I have an addiction to buying even though I have plenty of clothes in my closet. I am hoping this will force me to make new outfits with what I have as well as decrease my spending habit.


I will admit that part of me joining this diet is to lower my monthly bills. I have way to much credit card debt for my age and it is infringing on my lifestyle. I don't have an extravagant lifestyle but I like to go out every so often with my friends and have a beer or two, or meet friends at the movies. My shopping habits are getting in the way of this. 

The Great American Apparel Diet is something I hope to stick to and will keep track of on my blog. If you are like me and want to decrease your dependency on clothes spending please follow the link and join!


Have a Wonderful Day!
Ali

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: