Saturday, August 29, 2009

Would you buy?

I had a thought yesterday as I was going through my old magazines. I wanted to try to find something I could do constructively with them besides throwing them in the recycling. Back in high school I use to cut up pieces of magazines and glue them to things or use them for school projects. So I was thinking maybe I will start cutting out items again and sell them on Etsy as scrap booking supplies. It would be a good way to reuse these magazines and you could use them for more than just scrap booking. I used to use them to decoupage binders and boxes.

But my question to you is: Would you buy them?

Please leave me some feedback as a comment on this post. I would love to hear your reactions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am not a scrapbooker but that is an interesting idea. I think if they saw some beautiful pages, they would want to use them. ?? Give it a shot!

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: