Friday, April 17, 2009

My New Busy Life

Ever since I started with La-Z-Boy I have been busy busy busy. Part of this is because of my job but part of it too is my own fault. On my days off I have been starting projects around the apartment. I have been on a mission to organize things and get rid of clutter.

I am a huge pack rat and what's even worse is that I have make-shift storage containers. With my addiction to shoes I have gathered a bunch of shoe boxes. Using them as storage boxes are great but they look a little ratty. I have been talking about covering them and putting labels on them but I have yet to get around to it. I am definitely going to put that on my to do list for Wednesday!

My apartment is finally to the point where I can get down to the nitty gritty and really dig into my supplies and sort though everything! I will be pairing down my supply closet this spring and will be selling it in my Etsy shop. I have actually thought about turning my shop into a supply shop because I seem to sell them a lot faster that anything else, but that won't happen anytime soon.

Along with organizing my clutter on my next day off I am going to be backing Amish Friendship Bread. my mom got some from her co-worker and has now given me some to make a share. It starts with a starter bag and there are directions on how to making it over ten days and them split the bags leaving some for yourself to make and some to give to a friend for them to repeat the process. I am going to take pictures on Wednesday to show what I am talking about.

So back to the topic of this blog: my new busy life. I have been keeping myself busy and I love it! I have been finding that when I fill my day with projects I am happier and have an increasing energy day after day! It's like I'm building an energy metabolism, if that makes sense. I will say that I am not too busy though to relax at night and watch some tv with my hunny.

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: