Monday, December 29, 2008

Scarves for Soldiers

I would like to thank those who have already shared their interest in my scarves for soldiers drive. I would like to gather more scarves that we have already collected. We are going to send as many with the troops that we can on the 3rd of January. But we have decided to ship more later if we can collect more. So if you have some time to share after the holiday, I would greatly appreciate any scarf you can send.

The scarves need to be either solid black or solid gray, all natural fiber content and of medium length. They cannot have anything too bulky, but they still need to be kept warm. The winters in Afghanistan are very cold!

Here is the link to the previous blog I wrote on the collection: Calling All Crocheters and Knitters!

So whether you knit crochet or use a loom, if you can spare some time the soldiers would be very grateful!

Have a Great New Year!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: