Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm Back!!

I'm finally back to etsy and my crafting ways! I originally was going to try to keep up with all my etsy stuff part time while I finished school but that did not work. School went crazy and I was bogged down with work to do.

So now I am finally done with school and am a graduate of The Ohio State University with a Bachelors of Science in Textiles and Clothing with a concentration in Residential Design! It feels sooooo good to be done! Now I have to find a job!

I've already started looking but in the mean time I am working on my etsy like crazy. I totally fell off the face of the etsy earth and am now realizing how much of a mess I have created. But don't worry I am cleaning it up and getting back on track. Its soo much easier when you are not doing homework or papers or studying for tests every day!

Along with graduating I just moved! I'm still in Ohio just a little further north in Copley and small township of Akron! It is wonderful!

This past weekend I found a new gift shoppe that just opened and is accepting vendors. I emailed them and hopefully something comes of that. It would be an ideal part time job!

I also have applied to a couple of interior design firms but not many are hiring right now which is not a good thing for my career. I'm trying to be optimistic though.

I am currently working on some Halloween decor items and some projects that I need to finish for myself and my mom. I made my self this purse a while back from a pattern I designed myself. My mom is helping line it and so I decided to make her one too as a thank you. I should have pictures when they are done!

Well thats all for now. I have to finish laundry and get some crocheting done!

Its great to be back!!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: