Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Thank You, Suggestion and Added Advertisements

First of all I want to thank all my new followers. Over the past couple days my followers on both my Facebook Page and my Pinterest Boards have grown substantially. If you havent ventured over to either I invite you to!

If you are a regular reader of my blog you will notice some subtle changes to my page but some big ones in the future of this blog. In order to keep my daily blog going I have added some advertisements in additions to the Project Wonderful ones I have already. Although they have helped they cannot fully pay for the operating cost of this blog.

At the bottom of my blog you will notice some added links and ad boxes. All the added ads are from places that I endorse and will never be anything that I would not myself, or have not participated in or purchased. All ads are somehow related to what I have and will talk about in this blog.

I also want to take this post to ask you if you have any suggestions for A. Nieman Design going forward. Please feel free to contact me via facebook or email. All questions, comments and suggestions are appreciated!

Have a wonderful Day!
-Alison

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: