Friday, May 1, 2009

Google Calendar for Your Coupons!


Today we went grocery shopping and I always feel like I don't have a good system for making sure I use all my coupons before they expire. So I decided to try something new. I listed all my coupons according to their expiration date. I then printed out the month and took it with us to the grocery store. As we went around the store I check the list to make sure I wasn't missing anything that would expire soon. It definitely helped and here is my list for the month:
I also put together a shopping list of items we normal get in a word document. After printing it out I highlighted the ones that we needed. I think it helps to have a more complete list rather than trying to write up a list every time we go shopping.

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: