Saturday, February 14, 2009

First Week At La-Z-Boy

This first week of training at La-Z-Boy has been wonderful! I can certainly say that I am enjoying my job. La-Z-Boy is sooo much more than I expected it to be. They offer more than just recliners. The showroom that I am training in is full beautiful vignettes of a variety room settings. They also offer a complimentary in-home design service. Very cool!

There is quite a bit to learn and my training has been intense. I have never been through a more thorough training at any of my jobs. (Its kinda ironic how I went from a job with little to no training at all to one that has the most I have ever had in my life). Already with one week under my belt I am more confident about my career than I have ever been before.

I sincerely believe that things really do happen for a reason. I left Dillard's finally went to a job I wasn't that great at and now am finding my career. I have so much more drive as well. Drive to make myself the best.

A couple of weeks ago I was very gun ho on my crochet business. I still love to crochet but with this full time career I will not have the time to devote to my crocheting. That is why I have decided to change my outlook on ANiemanCrochet. I may in the future focus on it again but now I feel is not the time for it. It will be my extra income and my hobby once again.

This leads me to my Inventory Reduction Sale! All my scarves are 50% off. I have free shipping on all my snowflake ornaments. I will slowly be adding more items to my shop's sale section. Please check out these items, there are some great deals.

I will be starting at the West Akron La-Z-Boy store in march and I invite you to come see me. I am more that excited to aid you in your furniture planning and purchasing. I will also be putting interesting stores, special events and design ideas on my blog throughout my time at La-Z-Boy!

Happy VDay!
~Alison Nieman
Your new La-Z-Boy Sales Design Consultant!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: