Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Closing Shop for the Holidays

I had been debating whether or not to close up shop for the days that I will be out of town for the Holidays. I have decided that I will close my Etsy Shop for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at least. I may leave it closed for the following weekend depending on what activities pop up in those day. So far nothing is scheduled that would keep me from being able to assist my customers and fill orders. I will post a reopening date on my blog as soon as I decide on one.

Tonight is your last chance to buy anything before my vacation. I will not be able to ship anything anyways until the Friday after Christmas though.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe and joyous Christmas!

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: