Friday, April 27, 2007

May is Coming!





Hello everyone,

Its been a while since I've posted and I wanted to bring you up to date on some of the things I've been working on. right now I have several projects that i am working on. One is an extra large blanket for my friend jay. It's inspired by an extra large blanket that I made a long time ago( actually it was my first blanket ever!). It sits on out round chair in our living room and everyone uses it to curl up with. Jay was sooo in love with it he wanted one of his own! His is black and red to match his masculine bachelor pad!


The pictures I have included are of the inspiration(black and white) and the new blanket in progress. When it is finished I will definitely post a picture for everyone to see!

Also I am working on putting items together for an Etsy seller who is doing some craft fairs and will sell my stuff on consignment. Its the first time I am doing this so hopefully it works out. I'm so glad she is offering this because I definitely don't have time to do fairs.
I hope to post the work to show everyone before I ship it off!
If you like anything that I post here, I do take custom order. Please send me an email and I will work with you through every single step! aniemancrochet@gmail.com

No comments:

Archive

Please keep this blog going by placing your ad here: